Search & Win

Saturday, April 3, 2010




Here's how Swagbucks works & how I use it:

1. Use their search engine and randomly win "bucks" throughout the day (I have it set as my home page)

2. Install their toolbar and win a random number of bucks everyday just for being logged in (I refresh mine every morning)

3. They give out random codes throughout the day that are worth a certain number of bucks (I follow their Facebook page to see if people are thanking TSG "the swag guy" and if they are, that means there is a code out)

4. Go to the special offers section for the no obligation special offers. You win bucks for visiting that section everyday as well (I do this first thing every morning)

I have been a Swagbucks member since January and I use it to get either $5.00 Amazon gift cards or $5.00 Paypal cards, and I have earned about $300.00 worth of prizes so far. It's worth it to atleast check them out!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/jm07mi

No comments:

Post a Comment